Midtowns On The Subway is a new townhouse development by Wycliffe Homes currently in preconstruction at Lawrence Avenue West, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units range in price from $539,900 to over $759,900. Midtowns On The Subway has a total of 82 units, sizes range from 724 to 1055 square feet.
This is exactly where you want to live! It’s the perfect midtown location with the energy of Lawrence Ave. and Yorkdale is just a subway stop away. Incredible subway and highway connections make this established neighbourhood central to everything. Own an Urban Town with superb architecture, fine features and, of course, renowned Wycliffe quality. Life can be so wonderful when you call theMidTowns home.
Live a stroll from Lawrence West subway, right in the middle of everything. Extraordinary shopping at Yorkdale is just a subway stop away. Canadian Tire, HomeSense, Tim Hortons, Fortinos and more are across the road at Lawrence Square. Schools, services and places of worship are right around the corner and the Castlefield Design District is also nearby. When you own at Wycliffe MidTowns on the Subway you’re in the heart of the very best of the City!
Lawrence Avenue West, Toronto
Glen Park, Toronto
From the mid $500's
Storeys & Units
*Dates and Information are subject to change
• 9’ ceilings
• Smooth ceilings throughout
• Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances, including fridge, range, dishwasher and integrated microwave/exhaust fan
• Convenient stacking washer and dryer (White)
• Stunning granite countertops in kitchen with deep undermount zero radius stainless steel sink
• An extensive selection of custom designed cabinets in bathrooms and kitchen with tall upper cabinetry
• Contemporary line of designer faucets throughout including single-lever pullout kitchen spray
• Granite vanity counter top in primary bathroom with undermount china basins throughout
• China basins and elongated toilets in all bathrooms
• Contemporary modern chrome bathroom accessories in all bathrooms
• Clear glass shower doors
• Pre-finished natural hardwood flooring in great room, living room, dining room and hallway; natural hardwood or ceramic tile in kitchen
• 5-1/4” shaker baseboard and 3-1/2” door casings with 5-panel shaker doors
• Chrome or pewter lever door hardware
• Media rough-ins and pre-wiring for personally encoded suite intrusion system
• White decora style receptacles and switches throughout
• Lush 40 oz. broadloom in bedrooms
• Central air-conditioning system
• Energy efficient heating system with tankless hot water systems
• Spacious glass-enclosed balconies and rooftop terraces (on applicable models)
Specifications subject to change without notice. Images shown are representative only
and may not reflect Vendor’s actual samples. E. & O.E.
“Lawrence Avenue West has a Walk Score of 82 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot. It is a four minute walk from the YONGE-UNIVERSITY Subway at LAWRENCE WEST STATION
This location is in the Yorkdale-Glen Park neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Wenderly Park, Conlands Parkette and Dane Parkette.
Wycliffe Homes has been building communities of luxury and distinction for 60 years – one of the longest standing builders in the Greater Toronto Area. Over the last six decades, they’ve built more than 10,000 homes in more than 100 communities throughout Ontario, for customers ranging from first-time buyers to empty nesters.
Insight and analysis into the world of pre-construction real estate.
Subscribe now and you’ll be the first to know about project updates, exclusive pricing, VIP events and offers, and insights into Toronto’s latest investment opportunities with pre-construction condominiums. Don’t limit your investment portfolio to mutual funds – register to find out why pre-construction condos in Toronto offer some of the best returns on your investment dollars.
Get the most current information about the latest Toronto pre-construction condominium opportunities first – ahead of other buyers to make the most informed decisions.
We present you a simplified presentation of the project incentives, including exclusive offerings that only CONNECT asset management can bring forward to our clients can put together the best deals possible.
Receive in-depth investigation and analysis into the strong Toronto market, our top-pick investment prospects and insights into the evolving condo market.
Plans & Pricing
Be the first to see pricing, plans and exclusive information you won’t find anywhere else. Pre-construction pricing is always the most attractive in the beginning. Don’t miss out!
We’ll provide you with cash flow analysis, financial forecasts and ROI projections for Toronto’s hottest condominiums. We make it easy for the first time investor, or the seasoned professional.
Private Sales Events
Receive exclusive private sales event invitations before anyone else and secure the best units at the lowest prices for the most in-demand condos in the city.
"CONNECT, and in particular Ryan, introduced us to the condo market in 2006 and we have since done a number of transactions with them. We have gotten to know and work with him, Matt and their exceptional team (Spring in particular). CONNECT, our exclusive Broker, took the time to understand our investment objectives, enabling us to waste less time "shopping the market".
“I just want to thank you for your solid advice, direction and your personal attention. I am amazed at what you have helped me accomplish in less than a year!”
“The hardest working team in real estate!! CONNECT asset management is the first to know about investments both inside and outside of the city!”
“I found CONNECT asset management through a regular information e-mail and was able to buy an excellent new build property with them. Matt, Ryan and Spring are all very pleasant, helpful and quick to reply. I highly recommend them!”
"I rely on CONNECT's un-matched knowledge of the market and their exceptional honesty, reliability, and customer focus. For example, their response time to questions is usually within the hour. I appreciate the hand-holding that is done by the team at CONNECT to ensure that you are on top of meeting payment schedules on new developments."