Located at 4635 Metcalfe Avenue, Mississauga, Erin Square is a new condominium development currently in preconstruction by Pemberton Group.
Starting in the mid $400 k’s.
*Dates and Information are subject to change
4635 Metcalfe Avenue, Mississauga
We invite you to take the first step in getting in on the action. Everything we need to get you started is on the form to the right. Your new insider gateway awaits, welcome to the group
For decades, Pemberton Group has been producing numerous developments across the GTA without compromising quality.
The highly-demanded Erin Mills Community in Mississauga is about to gain Erin Square as it’s newest addition. Erin Square sits only moments away from Credit Valley Hospital, the MiWay Public Transit System, Highways 403, 407 and the QEW. Pricing begins in the low-to-mid $400,000s for 1+Den Suites and the $500,000s for 2 Bedroom Suites including Parking & Locker, all of which is built by award-winning developers from the Pemberton Group whose primary focus over decades has been quality.
There are countless reasons to buy a condo from the Erin Square Development. Some include:
– Access to nature that Mississauga is famous for. For example, spending an afternoon hiking along the Crawford Trail is something that you simply could not find in downtown Toronto.
– Close proximity to grocery stores such as Freshco, Loblaws, Nations Fresh Foods, Walmart, and Sobey’s as well as the newly redone Erin Mills Town Centre which offers essentially everything that residents could ever need.
– Central to world-class entertainment and art with establishments such as the Living Arts Centre and Meadowvale Theatre close by.
– It is located only one block away from Credit Valley Hospital and Neilson Pharmacy.
– The Pemberton Group responsible for the development of this project has established a terrific reputation after having completed countless successful developments across the GTA. The group has over 50 years of experience in providing quality living spaces.
Within a 10-minute radius of the development exists the Credit Valley Hospital, Erin Mills Town Centre, the University of Toronto Mississauga, and the Erindale Go Station, making downtown Toronto easily accessible. Nearby parks include Marco Muzzo Memorial Woods and Park and South Common Park
Most errands run by Erin Square residents can be accomplished by foot.
"CONNECT, and in particular Ryan, introduced us to the condo market in 2006 and we have since done a number of transactions with them. We have gotten to know and work with him, Matt and their exceptional team (Spring in particular). CONNECT, our exclusive Broker, took the time to understand our investment objectives, enabling us to waste less time "shopping the market".
“I just want to thank you for your solid advice, direction and your personal attention. I am amazed at what you have helped me accomplish in less than a year!”
“The hardest working team in real estate!! CONNECT asset management is the first to know about investments both inside and outside of the city!”
“I found CONNECT asset management through a regular information e-mail and was able to buy an excellent new build property with them. Matt, Ryan and Spring are all very pleasant, helpful and quick to reply. I highly recommend them!”
"I rely on CONNECT's un-matched knowledge of the market and their exceptional honesty, reliability, and customer focus. For example, their response time to questions is usually within the hour. I appreciate the hand-holding that is done by the team at CONNECT to ensure that you are on top of meeting payment schedules on new developments."